Nutrition Secrets of the Biblical Samson…
Can Be Yours!
Rich Tucker’s Biblical Nutrition
by Rich Tucker
This is the sequel to the immensely popular “The Strength of Samson” by my good friend Michael H. Brown.
In 1973 Mike was so impressed with Rich Tucker’s knowledge of nutrition that he asked him to write a book. Two month’s later he completed this book and did a partial bench press (2″ lockout) of 1,000 lbs!
In “Biblical Nutrition”, Rich Tucker offers foolproof methods for gaining muscular body-weight without expensive commercial food supplements.
If you’re not satisfied with merely being twice as strong as the average man and want to be a 240 lb. monster, then you may want to seriously consider this book. If you have failed to gain with other methods, then try this, you won’t have to look any further.
Here’s a sample of the contents of this book to give you an idea of what real nutrition is all about:
- Introduction to the diet regimens of ancient man in various parts of the world.
- Learn to avoid eating unless you are hungry.
- Always eat with enjoyment and why.
- Don’t stuff yourself in your eagerness to put on muscular body-weight.
- Fasting, one of the oldest healing techniques known to man.
- Foodstuffs: Nuts, fruits, olives and olive oil, grains and cereals, legumes, vegetables, honey, milk, yogurt, eggs, fish, water, milk and red meat.
- Natural food supplements and some of their sources.
- Some examples of training routines using “Rep Day” and “Heavy Day” methods guaranteed to pack on pounds of muscular body-weight.
- The nutritional secrets of the Levitical Diet of biblical times.
- A recipe for an inexpensive weight gaining dish.
- An interesting letter from 3rd place Teenage Mr. America winner, Ken Knapp, regarding a successful diet for building muscle.
- The Most Result Producing Machine in the History of Exercise?
- The nutritional value of grass, dandelions and horseradish.
- And much, much more!
Read What Others Say About
Rich Tucker’s “Biblical Nutrition”
“I had no idea how much our biblical ancestors knew about nutrition. It’s phenomenal! An extensive listing of what to eat and what not to eat. It’s great! Thanks a lot!”
Yours for greater strength,
Super Strength Training